Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope 2007 will be a very happy, prosperous year for all of you!

明けましておめでとうございます!



By the way, I have a trip report for my trek in West Papua New Guinea (also known as Irian Jaya) on my website. West Papua New Guinea is one of the most primitive places left on earth and it was like time travel trekking there among the highlands people and staying in their villages each night. The trek was 2 weeks long and very difficult, but an experience I will never forget. It was the most amazing, spectacular adventure I have ever been on! I was there for almost a month and still have warm memories of some of the Lani people I met like Gupy and Amius. Click on the Trip Reports button:

http://www.bakubo.com

Here's a photo of me with some Lani people. Penis gourds are all the rage there! :-)

No comments: