Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

It is a somewhat cold (46F/8C) day and it has been raining off and on since yesterday so it is a good day to spend time inside and get to work on all the photos from the recent Thailand and Japan trip. I think I got some good ones! I have my new website mostly up and running, but I want to add some photos from this trip before announcing the address. Soon.



In the spirit of the Christmas holidays here are 3 photos of Christmas illumination in Japan. The first is of the Christmas display at the Nagoya train station and the next two are in Tokyo. With illumination photos sometimes you can get an interesting effect by intentionally shaking the camera during the exposure. Experiment with different shutter speeds and different movements. Be careful of exposure! If you are using a digital camera then check the results on the LCD.





Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: