Sunday, December 14, 2008

Honolulu Marathon

This morning I walked over to Kapiolani Park about 8:30 AM to take a few photos of the finish line area of the Honolulu Marathon which was held this morning. If you want to take a look I have some photos in my Hawaii/Hawaii 5 album:

http://www.bakubo.com

When I went at 8:30 AM I took my Sony A700 DSLR, but then I went back about 11:30 AM and just took my Canon A590IS digicam. The first set of photos in Hawaii 5 are with the A700 and the later ones are with the A590IS.

Last year there were over 25,000 people from Japan running in the marathon, but this year it is a bit over 13,000. Of course, most of them are here with family and friends so there are lots of Japanese around Waikiki the last few days. Unfortunately, the weather has been overcast and raining quite a lot for several days so they didn't get the normal beautiful blue and sunny skies.


No comments: